Hello everyone! June 3rd, 2020, the new Stampin Up Annual Catalog goes LIVE! Here are some things you need to know:
- The Stampin’ Up webpage will go down tonight (June 2nd) at 11:00 pm CST. If you want anything on the Retired List, you must complete your order by then. Things left in your cart that are retiring will not be there tomorrow.
- The website will be back up around 1:00 pm CST tomorrow (Wednesday.) You won’t be able to order or see the new products until then.
- All orders over $250 will receive an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards! If you don’t plan non spending that much, consider combining your order with a friend or two and splitting the Stampin’ Rewards! You can also host an online catalog party! This Stampin’ Rewards deal is good through June 30, 2020. You can find out exactly what Stampin’ Rewards are here
- If you’re order is close to $100, I highly encourage you to consider the Starter Kit. During June, you get a free BUNDLE of your choice in your kit! The Starter Kit is $99 and you get $125 in product of your choice, free shipping and the extra free bundle. Details on all the benefits of buying the Starter Kit can be found here.
- Print out a SHOPPING LIST and make sure you have gone through the catalog cover to cover so you know what you want. Notice the coupon code on the wishlist that is good for the next couple of weeks!
- If you would like last week’s Facebook Friday projects, make sure to use Host Code SVUGRWYB by midnight Wednesday. If you put your order in after that, you can useHost Code NWMYPBAY and earn this coming Friday’s make and takes featuring the Forever Greenery bundle.
- The new Die Cut and Emboss Machines will NOT be available until later this summer. I promise to bring you that info as soon as I have it!
- Make sure to check out the new adhesive called Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Seal+. I am very excited about this adhesive and encourage you to add one to your order!
- Still need a Stampin’ Up Catalog? Sign up for one here. I’ll also email out the PDF tomorrow once we can share it.
I’ll be live tomorrow afternoon (not sure exactly what time) to walk through the catalog with you! Hope you can join me!
Celebrate Sunflowers Class To Go
Deadline June 21st
June 2020 Started Kit Promotion