Hello everyone! Yesterday, I went Live over at Facebook to show you how to make this super easy Gift Card Holder I’ve been making all week! In case you weren’t there are aren’t on Facebook, here is the recoding.
- 4 1/4″ X 9 1/2″ Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock,
- score the long side at 4 1/2″. 5 1/2″ and 6 1/2″
- 4 1/4″ X 4″ Real Red cardstock, scored at 1″ and
- embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder
- 4 1/8″ X 2 7/8″ Toil Tidings DSP (2)
- 7/8″ X 4 1/8″ DSP
- 4 1/8″ X 4″ DSP
- You’ll also need a button magnet which you can find here on Amazon (affiliate link).
Remember, you can sub any paper you have! Use up those scraps! And add another piece of cardstock to the center of the bottom flap to write who it’s from.
Also used on my card are Itty Bitty Christmas, All Around Wreath Dies and Snow Globe Scene Dies.
Spring Catalog Product Shares