Tuesday, January 5th, is a BIG day for all of us who Love Stampin’ Up! The 2021 Spring Catalog goes LIVE and the Sale A Bration begins!! Hopefully, you’ve received a catalog in the mail. If you’d like one, just let me know and I’ll get one out to you! You will also be able to see the PDF beginning Tuesday.
You can print out a Wish List here to help you get organized and prepared to place your first order. Remember, for every $50 you spend, you will earn a FREE Sale A Bration product!
I must tell you about the very best deal during Sale A Bration- The Starter Kit!!
During Sale A Bration 2021, you get quite a bit for the $99 price tag
1. Choose $125 in product from the Annual or Spring catalog
2. Five FREE Designer Series paper packs from the upcoming Annual Catalog (see photo above.) This is a $57.50 value and ONLY available when you purchase a Starter Kit.
3. Free Shipping!!
The five free paper packs are all the color family DSP packs. They are amazing! If you have been a follower of my blog, you know I love this paper packs and use them a ton! You get four sheets of DSP for each Stampin’ Up color. These are packs coming out in the next Annual Catalog, so they are brand new! I used them here to make this fun card with a new set called Hey Girl (Spring 2021 Catalog.) Don’t you love the patters? There are four patterns for each color. Again, the only way to get them is to purchase a Starter Kit between January 5th and February 28, 2021.
Did you know that when you purchase the Starter Kit, you actually earn a 20% discount off EVERY purchase for the next 3 months? In fact, it’s actually longer than three months. If you purchase the Starter Kit in January, you actually have until the end of June to take full advantage of that discount on all Stampin’ Up products!
What’s In A Starter Kit?
Anything you want! Yes, REALLY! For just $99 (FREE SHIPPING too!!) you choose up to $125 of ANYTHING in the Spring Catalog, Annual Catalog or even off the Clearance Rack! Plus, as I mentioned above, you get five free paper packs.
What’s the Catch?
There is NO catch! I know, sometimes, we think there is something hidden that we don’t find out until after we purchase the kit. But here, truly there is no catch! The only requirement to remain an active Demo is a quarterly minimum. And as a new Demo, you actually have until the following quarter to meet it (June 30!) And what if you don’t meet it? You just become a customer again and lose the discount. That’s it! But, I have a feeling you will love the benefits so much that you will never want to let that happen!
Do I have to have a blog, make videos or hold classes?
Nope. Again, this is what you want it to be. If you want to purchase the Starter Kit just to enjoy the discount- great! You are what I like to think of as a “preferred customer.” You get all the benefits but don’t have to actually run a business. But, if you want to run a business, you can! And I’m here to help guide you with that if you want.
What Are the Benefits?
The biggest benefit, in my opinion, is that you become a Sweet Stampeder! That’s the name of my team and we are growing with leaps and bounds! My team is spread out all over the United States. So, we do lots of things online. We swap monthly, we have creative challenges, we have celebrations! But the best part is- we support each other! Many of my team have chosen to make a business out of their Starter Kit and many have chosen to support their hobby with a discount. I welcome ALL new demos to my team regardless of why they purchase the Starter Kit.
Official List of Benefits:
- 20% discount
- Potential to earn up to 38% of your sales
- Early and exclusive access to new products
- Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
- Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits.
- You will be a part of my Sweet Stampede Community and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together.
- Monthly get-togethers (in Texas) with 4-5 make and takes, fun and contests. If you aren’t local, we do our meetings via Facebook Live/Zoom! I have someone who monitors that discussion during the meetings and asks questions for them as we go. I also do two sets of identical door prizes each month- one for who is here in person and then one for everyone who checks in on the live feed. I also offer the make and takes to be shipped to my long distance girls.
- Continual support from me. Stampin’ Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need! I actually do occasional one on one calls as needed with my long distance members.
- Free Class Planners- my downline get my Class Planners and Tutorial PDFs for free every single month! You can use them for your own crafting or as a class of your own!
- Team recognition and incentives- PRIZES! Lot’s of them! The incentives change from time to time, but one that is constant is my $600 club. Everyone who sells more that $600 each month gets a prize. I reward for promotions and sales and occasionally we have recruiting contests.
- Team Facebook Page- this is where we’ve really gotten to know each other!
- Monthly Creative Challenges (more prizes!)
- Monthly Swaps- even for those long distant
- Promotion Locket Necklace and Charms
- Business Builders bimonthly Video Conference for those interested- I do a video conference with all who are interested basically every other week.
- Discounted Class To Go Kits- All my class to go kits are about $20 for my downline. I want them to purchase the products (stamp sets, ribbon, whatever the product is included in my kits) on their own demo number so they get their discount and their minimums!
So, if you are ready to order those Stampin’ Up products at a discount AND get all the amazing benefits I listed above, you can purchase the Starter Kit below beginning on Friday January 5, 2021. Or, you can email me if you have questions! I am happy to answer anything you might want to know!