Hello everyone! It’s time for my popular Online BOGO Sale! Please read through the details below and get ready for the sale to begin Monday, August 29th.
I am offering all my retired Stampin’ Up products for free with an equal online order for new products. You will be responsible for paying for shipping from me to you on the retired product. This is only available to those who live in the United States. Please read through the steps carefully.
- On Monday, August 29th (around 10:00 AM CST,) I will create several photo albums on my Facebook Group page. The albums will include: Stamp Sets, Dies, Embossing Folders, Bundles (Stamps and coordinating Dies or Punches that are bundle priced), Ribbons, Embellishments, and Paper. If you see duplicates, that means I have more than one!
- For each retired product you want, comment SOLD in the comments of that individual picture. (Keep a list of what you’ve selected because you will need to also list it on the form.) You may write “next” if you want to be put on the wait list for a product in case the sale falls through. I will comment sold when it is final.
- Follow the Google Forms link and fill it out completely and hit submit. https://bit.ly/3Q0Lo09
- Within 24 hours, I will email you the shipping cost for your free items as well as a link to send it via Pay Pal. I will try my best to keep the shipping expense for you as cost effective as possible. I will use Flat Rate shipping on all items so that we have tracking. *I can also send Square invoices to process credit cards if you do not have PayPal.*
- You have 24 hours to pay the shipping for your free retired items AND place an online order of equal value (before shipping and tax) from my Stampin’ Up website for new products. Please use Hostess Code 7ECWNJGU and order here: SHOP STAMPIN’UP HERE
- If you fail to complete both these things, I will remove them from the sold list. No exceptions.
- Once I receive confirmation of both the shipping invoice being paid and your order being submitted, I will mail your free products!
Some things to remember:
- Please wait for my confirmation email before you place your new product order. I am human and sometimes make mistakes! I want to pull all of your retired choices and confirm I still have all of them before you place your new product online order.
- Most stamps and tools are in used condition.. A few even have a missing stamp or two, but that is also noted. Everything is listed close to full retail value because you are getting them for free. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE understand many of these products have been used in my classes and are not brand new, but still have many years of use in them! Some however are brand new! If you see duplicate photos of an item, it’s because I have multiple sets of the item! Only comment on the one(s) you want. If it says “I have X available” you can comment after others until I run out.
- Orders placed during BOGO do not count towards your Stamper’s Reward Card.
- This offer is only available from August 29-31, 2022..
- I will not place your online order for you. You must do this yourself using your own credit card and account on the Stampin’ Up website. The reason for this: one bad apple ruins the bunch. That’s all I will say. 🙂
- If you are confused, email me! firstname.lastname@example.org Please be patient as this is a very busy week for me! I will get back to you as quickly as I can!
- Paper Pumpkin Kits include everything that was originally included. If you want to see what’s included, google the name of the kit. These are much easier and cheaper to ship if we take them out of the box. One Paper Pumpkin box ships for $4, but I can take it out of the box and include it in a package with other items if you so choose.
- All 12” X 12” paper must ship in a Flat Rate Box, either medium ($15) or large ($20). I can ship one or two packs of paper in a large padded envelope for less than $7 (depending on weight.) A padded flat rate envelope can hold about 3-4 stamp sets along with a few other smaller items and it ships for $9.
- I have multiples of some items. If you see a note in the photo that says “10 available,” that means I have ten of that one item. Up to 10 people can comment sold on that item.
- I will have a Facebook Live on Monday morning to explain things and give you a sneak peek of what I have. Make sure to watch it if you need more clarification.