Deciding to purchase the Stampin’ Up Starter Kit is an exciting decision!
The Starter Kit is always a great deal! For just $99, you get to pick out $125 in product of your choice, then enjoy a 20% + discount on all your other purchases.
You will then not only get a discount and make 20% of purchases your friends and family make, but, you’ll also get to be a part of my team, the Sweet Stampede! That not only includes a fun group to belong to, but you also get my PDFs for free, my class kits at a discount and team meetings, swaps and prizes each month. There are so many reasons to buy the Starter Kit! I welcome all kinds of people to my team- you can be your one and only customer, you can sell products to just a few friends and family, or, you can be a business builder. Everyone is welcome and I never pressure anyone to make more of their Starter Kit than they want to.
Did you know that when you purchase the Starter Kit, you actually earn a 20% discount off EVERY purchase for the next 3 months? In fact, it’s actually longer than three months.
What’s In A Starter Kit? Anything you want! Yes, REALLY! For just $99 (FREE SHIPPING too!!) you choose up to $125 of ANYTHING.
What’s the Catch? There is NO catch! I know, sometimes, we think there is something hidden that we don’t find out until after we purchase the kit. But here, truly there is no catch! The only requirement to remain an active Demo is a quarterly minimum. And as a new Demo, you actually have until the following quarter to meet it. And what if you don’t meet it? You just become a customer again and lose the discount. That’s it! But, I have a feeling you will love the benefits so much that you will never want to let that happen!
Do I have to have a blog, make videos or hold classes? Nope. Again, this is what you want it to be. If you want to purchase the Starter Kit just to enjoy the discount- great! You are what I like to think of as a “preferred customer.” You get all the benefits but don’t have to actually run a business. But, if you want to run a business, you can! And I’m here to help guide you with that if you want.
What Are the Benefits? The biggest benefit, in my opinion, is that you become a Sweet Stampeder! That’s the name of my team and we are growing with leaps and bounds! My team is spread out all over the United States. So, we do lots of things online. We swap monthly, we have creative challenges, we have celebrations! But the best part is- we support each other! Many of my team have chosen to make a business out of their Starter Kit and many have chosen to support their hobby with a discount. I welcome ALL new demos to my team regardless of why they purchase the Starter Kit.
Official List of Benefits:
- 20% discount
- Potential to earn up to 38% of your sales
- Early and exclusive access to new products
- Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
- Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits.
- You will be a part of my Sweet Stampede Community and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together.
- Monthly get-togethers (in Texas) with 4-5 make and takes, fun and contests. If you aren’t local, we do our meetings via Facebook Live! I have someone who monitors that discussion during the meetings and asks questions for them as we go. I also do two sets of identical door prizes each month- one for who is here in person and then one for everyone who checks in on the live feed. I also offer the make and takes to be shipped to my long distance girls.
- Continual support from me. Stampin’ Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need! I actually do occasional one on one calls as needed with my long distance members.
- Free Class Planners- my downline get my Class Planners and Tutorial PDFs for free every single month! You can use them for your own crafting or as a class of your own!
- Team recognition and incentives- PRIZES! Lot’s of them! The incentives change from time to time, but one that is constant is my $600 club. Everyone who sells more that $600 each month gets a prize. I reward for promotions and sales and occasionally we have recruiting contests.
- Team Facebook Page- this is where we’ve really gotten to know each other!
- Monthly Creative Challenges (more prizes!)
- Monthly Swaps- even for those long distant
- Promotion Locket Necklace and Charms
- Business Builders bimonthly Video Conference for those interested- I do a video conference with all who are interested basically every other week.
- Discounted Class To Go Kits- All my class to go kits are about $12 for my downline. I want them to purchase the products (stamp sets, ribbon, whatever the product is included in my kits) on their own demo number so they get their discount and their minimums!
So, if you are ready to order those Stampin’ Up products at a discount AND get all the amazing benefits I listed above, you can purchase the Starter Kit below. Or, you can email me if you have questions! I am happy to answer anything you might want to know! Purchase your Starter Kit and join the fun today!