Hi everyone! We’re finally getting back to our normal school routine today! I am happy to move into January when things will be a little less CRAZY! We had a wonderful month of festivities, but I am so ready for some quite normalcy!
January also means we are starting Sale A Bration and Occasions season! Yippee!! Sale A Bration is the three month period (Jan 3-March 31) when you get free products!!
If you don’t have either of the catalogs above, email me and I’d be happy to get them in the mail to you!
In case you are unfamiliar with Sale A Bration, here are the main details:
For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product.
**Addition to Sale A Bration 2018:
We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If they spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience!
If your order goes over $150, there are some even more rewards called Stampin’ Rewards. At $250 you receive at additional $25 in Stampin Rewards during Sale A Bration! See the chart above. Shop here.
The best deal in the catalog is ALWAYS the Starter Kit. You get $125 in product of your choice for only $99 and free shipping. During Sale A Bration however, you also get to pick two additional stamp sets form either the Occasions or Annual Catalog! That’s a potential added value of over $100!
Additional benefits of purchasing the Starter Kit:
- 20% discount
- Potential to earn up to 40% of your sales
- Early and exclusive access to new products
- Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
- Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine bimonthly with exclusive project and business ideas
If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits. You will be a part of my Sweet Stampede Community and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together.
- Monthly get-togethers (in Texas) with 4-5 make and takes, fun and contests. If you aren’t local, we do our meetings via Facebook Live! I have someone who monitors that discussion during the meetings and asks questions for them as we go. I also do two sets of identical door prizes each month- one for who is here in person and then one for everyone who checks in on the live feed. I also offer the make and takes to be shipped to my long distance girls.
- Continual support from me. Stampin’ Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need! I actually do occasional one on one calls as needed with my long distance members.
- Free Class Planners– my downline get my Class Planners and Tutorial PDFs for free every single month!
- Team recognition and incentives- PRIZES! Lot’s of them! The incentives change from time to time, but I one that is constant is my $500 club. Everyone who sells more that $500 each month gets a prize. I reward for promotions and sales and occasionally we have recruiting contests.
- Team Facebook Page– this is where we’ve really gotten to know each other!
- Monthly Creative Challenges (more prizes!)
- Promotion Locket Necklace and Charms
- Business Builders bimonthly Video Conference for those interested- I do a video conference with all who are interested basically every other week.
- Discounted Class To Go Kits– All my class to go kits are about $10 for my downline. I want them to purchase the products (stamp sets, ribbon, whatever the product is included in my kits) on their own demo number so they get their discount and their minimums!
What’s in the Starter Kit?
Whatever you want! For just $99, you choose $125 in products. Plus, there is NO shipping cost! If you want the added TWO stamp sets of your choice, purchase the Starter Kit during Sale A bration (Jan 3- March 31.)
My January Calendar is set and I’ve got lots of fun things planned for you! Make sure to check out my Calendar page for complete details on each event.
Sure Do Love You Valentine Treats Class to Go
Picture Perfect Birthday Class to Go
January Simply Beautiful Card Class
$15 or free with a minimum purchase
January 11th, 6-8 pm
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes Texas
Join me for an evening of card making! You will leave with 8 finished cards.
RSVP Required by January 9th
Sorry, no “To Go” option available for this class
January All Star Tutorial Bundle
The January All Star Tutorial Bundle is now available!
This month’s features products from the Sale A Bration Catalog!
Three ways to get it:
1. Order $50 from my online store between January 1-31, get the PDF for FREE. I email them out about once a week, so you should receive it via email within about a week of your order. If you want it earlier, or maybe I overlooked your order (it happens!) just email me and let me know!
2. Purchase this month’s PDF for $15. That’s this page! This is a one time purchase.
3. Join my team! They always get them for free! In fact my team gets every single one of my PDFs for free every month!