- You may use ANY BRAND of products to create your project.
- Use keyword HSSABAC95 when uploading to public galleries.
- We would appreciate a link back to our HSS site.
- Incorrect links are not eligible and will be deleted.
- INLINKZ will close at noon (CST) Monday, December, 5th
- Artist Picks will be announced on Tuesday, Tuesday, 6th
- Join us for a new challenge every Tuesday.
These are the little round container Stampin’ Up sends their embellishments in. Love them! And, yes, I have been hoarding them! I didn’t have enough empty ones, so I did have to combine a few embellishments, but it was worth it! (These are also really cheap and can be purchased by themselves from SU!)
I punched any red and green DSP I had scraps of (mostly form the DSP stacks) using the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch,. Then, punched the large Scallop Circle out of Very Vanilla. The ornaments were punched our of the red Shimmer paper as well as some Christmas DSP. Last but not least, I stamped each of the numbers from the SU Countdown to Christmas set. These were punched using the 1″ square.
I glued a loop of retired Real Red Grosgrain on the back of each one.
The girls don’t get their own. Mama just couldn’t cut it! Maybe next year! I combined their trinkets together,. Hopefully there will be no throwdowns in front of the advent calendar each morning! Eek!