Hey everybody! Sneak Peek alert!! This month’s Stamp Club To Go card features a brand new stamp set that coordinates with the Daisy Punch called Daisy Lane.
I kept this card very simple to show you haw easy it is to make a great card! The daisy image was stamped in Crushed Curry ink on Crushed Curry cardstock twice and then punched out. Everything else was stamped directly on the card stock. To finish things off, I added a new embellishment called Perennial Essence Floral Centers. Aren’t they neat? Perfect center for any flower!
Ok, now, the next two weeks is crazy here for me.
So, I’m going to give you a run down of some very important things.
1. There will be no Facebook Fridays this week or next week. I am spending the two weeks preparing for my Catalog Kick off events and transitioning my studio from old products to new products. And, it’s end of the year school craziness with company in town for Memorial day and I just don’t have enough hours in the day!! 🙂
I usually offer the make and takes for free each week and since I won’t have that, I will be thanking everyone who orders between now and June 3rd a free pack of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots!
Host Code 33TJCFNW.
Don’t forget to grab any retiring items you’ve been wanting before they’re gone for good. Shop here.
2. Join me through out the day on Tuesday June 4th for a special Online Catalog Kick Off. I will be live several times at Pink Buckaroo Stampers group with product demos , games and prizes!!
3. Make sure you’ve signed up for the In Color Club by May 31st. We begin in June!
4. Paper and Ribbon share sign ups close June 3rd! Details here.
5. If you are local (San Antonio area), make plans to attend my Catalog Kick off and BOGO even on Saturday June 1st. You must RSVP so I can make sure I have enough goodies for you! Details here.
6. Need a catalog? Email me!
7. Want a spiral bound catalog, join Stamp Club to Go!
8. All Rooted In Nature orders by June 3rd receive a free bolt of Braided Linen Trim! Details here.
Everything is Rosy Tutorial PDF now available!