Hello everyone! Our next stop in the countdown to the new Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog is the Woven Threads Suite. I CASED a few cards from the catalog, but changed them each a bit to simplify them.
The Woven Threads Designer Series Paper is kind of a boho look. I love it! It features to new 2019-2021 In Colors as well. This card is my favorite color Rococo Rose.
This card features Teracotta tile. That fun trim is called 5/8″ Woven Threads Trim.
And lastly, this card is Pretty Peacock. It also features the new Lace Trim and in Color Enamel Dots.
The stamp set used on these cards is called Woven Heirlooms. All of these products will be available on Tuesday, June 4th, 2019. Or, you can purchase them now as part of your Starter Kit!
Stay tuned for more to come this week as we continue to countdown to next week’s release of the 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog!
Now, don’t forget all these things that happen before next Tuesday!
1. There will be no Facebook Fridays this week
In place of Facebook Friday, I will be thanking everyone who orders between now and June 3rd a free pack of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots!
Host Code 33TJCFNW.
Don’t forget to grab any retiring items you’ve been wanting before they’re gone for good. Shop here.
2. Join me through out the day on Tuesday June 4th for a special Online Catalog Kick Off. I will be live several times at Pink Buckaroo Stampers group with product demos , games and prizes!!
3. Make sure you’ve signed up for the In Color Club by May 31st. We begin in June!
4. Paper and Ribbon share sign ups close June 3rd! Details here.
5. If you are local (San Antonio area), make plans to attend my Catalog Kick off and BOGO even on Saturday June 1st. You must RSVP so I can make sure I have enough goodies for you! Details here.
6. Need a catalog? Email me!
7. Want a spiral bound catalog, join Stamp Club to Go!
8. All Rooted In Nature orders by June 3rd receive a free bolt of Braided Linen Trim! Details here.
Everything is Rosy Tutorial PDF now available!