One of SU’s “In Colors” right now is Concord Crush. I love it. I am not a purple girl at all, but this color is so deep and rich that I love everything I ever make with it! I am combining two challenges today: Color Q (from last week), Clean and Simple
If you spend lots of your own money on SU every month, this is the deal you do not want to let pass you by. Even if you don’t want to be a working Demonstrator, this is a fabulous investment in products! Plus, if you sign up under me by Thursday night, I will throw in an extra stamp set! Wow! Does it get any better that that? Look what is included! Most things are interchangeable so you can get exactly what you want in your kit! Standard kit has 4 stamps sets, 4 ink pads, markers, a wheel, Decor Elements, ribbon, adhesive, cardstock, Designer Paper, clear mount block, blender pen, Stampin’ Scrub, Stampin’ Sponge, Ink Refill, and Stampin’ Dimensionals. Included are $310 worth of SU supplies for only $148.75.
Here are a few more details:
- Take 30% off your first $150 Stampin’ Up! product order (placed w/in 45 days).
- Save 20% on all other orders
- Pre-order from the 2011 Summer Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs starting April. 1.
- Enjoy tons of learning tools, including video tutorials on the Stampin’ Up! demo site.
- Sign up on line and enjoy instant benefits. Go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ericacerwin/ Click on Start Your Own Business,
- It’s GOOD TO KNOW: There’s no penalty to drop and you keep the kit and everything you purchased at a discount! You’ll enjoy full demonstrator privileges through June 3o, 2011. To remain active beyond June 30, 2011, $300 in product sales is required.
- JOIN MY TEAM! When you sign up for your starter kit with me, you become a member of my personal downline.
So, if your addicted to Stampin’ Up like me, then now is the time!! If you have questions about this amazing offer, please do not hesitate to call me (210-865-1264) or email me at any time!