Hello friends! I’ve got a fun announcement for you today. I did a video to explain it all… week! 🙂
What you get:
- catalogs (first six people to join get a spiral bound annual catalog)
- three complete projects mailed to you (i card, 1 3D, 1 scrapbook page (minus the background cardstock.)
- Hostess Benefits one month
What is required of you:
- a minimum $30 order placed via SU website using a specific hostess code by the 15th of the month.
- a commitment of 6 months
- shipping cost on your free hostess benefits
Email me to sign up! First club month is August!
Now, I am going to show you two things I made for this year’s Inspire Create, Share convention. I was honored when I was asked to contribute to this year’s display boards! It is a thrill!
I made a simpler version of this for my swaps. But, for the display, I used a mask for the background, the Amazing Birthday stamp set, and of course had to add some stitching!
I stamped the large stamp several times in different colors and then cut one segment off of each color and added them to the banner with Dimensionals.
Here is another Amazing Birthday sample. I focused on the fun banners with this card. I inked the birthday stamp up with Stampin’ Write markers and then cut them out and popped them up as well.
Make sure you find out Pinterest board to follow all the display stampers as they reveal their creations!
Ok, that’s it for me today! 🙂
Make sure you check out my upcoming class schedule. This one below is coming up fast and the RSVP is less than a week away!! Almost ALL my classes come in a To Go version!! So, even if you live far away, you can still “attend” via a PDF and precut supplies that I mail to you!
Email me to RSVP.