I had so much fun with this week’s Friday Mash Up Challenge!
Here’s your Mashup Challenge:
- Create a project using a “line from the grid”.
- Create a project with a “few of your Favorite things ( Stamps & Colors)”.
- Or Mash it Up and create a project using the “Tic Tac Toe grid with a few of your Favorite Things”.
First, I went right down the center of the grid: Red, Butterflies and ribbon.
These just happen to be some of my favorite things, so that was an easy choice easy!
Now, I mashed it up and chose some of my very favorite things.
1. Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo. Red, yellow and blue are my favorite combo!
2. Brights DSP Stack
3. Tape It Stamp Set
4. Chevron Ribbon, cut diagonally
5. Backyard BAsics Stamp Set and matching Framelits
5. Kind and Cozy Stamp Set
7. For You Stamp Set
8. Stampin’ Dimensionals
So, what are you favorite things? Mash it up and let us see it!!
I’ve got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!